keep your friends close, but your enemies closer
like really, very close
so close that you can feel your enemies breath on your neck
and you shiver with hatred and… anticipation?
turn around and look deep into your enemies eyes, letting your gaze drag down to their lips, your eyes intense with desire. push your enemies up against the wall.
make out with your enemies.
your friends, who are still close, are super uncomfortable and kinda grossed out
So, he’s just realized that the man that he’s been in in love with for some time now (without realizing it) has been in love with him for the entire duration of their friendship, but he’s now unable to do a thing about it and is instead obligated to play the music for the first dance of said man’s wedding to someone else.
If only there were a way to visually express just how much hell Sherlock is actually in during this scene. Oh, wait—
- 6am: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 1am: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- Shower: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- In a store: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- At a party: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- Timed test: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- While writing at a decent time: Yeah, I got nothing.
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons